not only a gesture
There are many reasons to become a Friend. You will contribute to the creation of wonderful new productions and thus help to keep ballet alive for you, your children and your grandchildren. Besides supporting the dancers in their development, you will have the opportunity to read more about the Dutch National Ballet in the Friends magazine and to take a look behind the scenes. Many ballet fans also enjoy the social aspect of being a Friend, as the Friends regularly get together for the many activities that are organised. But there is one thing that all the Friends have in common: love of ballet.
two types of friend
There are two types of Friend, and each type has its own privileges. We would like to stress that whichever you choose, all our Friends are equally important to us.
friend (€ 50,- per year for 1 person)
You can enrol your partner and/or children living at home as a Family Friend for € 25 per person. Family Friends receive their own pass and can take part in Friends activities.
- The Friends magazine 3 times a year
- Participation in various special activities
- Telephone bookings before tickets go on sale for the season
- 10% discount on items in The Amsterdam Music Theatre shop
golden friend (€ 200,- per year for 2 persons)
- All the Friends privileges, with the addition of:
- Participation in activities organised especially for the Golden Friends
- One guest may accompany you to each activity
- Personal service when booking your tickets
- First to receive the season brochure, therefore first to choose your tickets for the new season
Read more on the special Friends website or become a Friend today!